Here you can find Game tools and resources.
Game development tools
Unity is a game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles, etc.
Construct 2 is a HTML5 game creator designed specifically for 2D games. It allows anyone to build games (no coding required).
Scratch is a programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art.
Kodu is a visual programming language made specifically for creating games. The PC version is free, on Xbox 360 will set you back few dollars.
Game graphics tools
These programs will help you to create the graphics:
- Eludamos, Journal for Computer Game Culture
- Transactions on Edutainment
- The International Journal of Game-Based Learning
- EAI/ICST Transactions on Game-Based Learning
- Game Studies, The international journal of computer game research
- Transactions of the Digital Games Research Association
- Games criticism